- Is there a way to tell on #straeto all of the routes that go to a stop in #reykjavik? I've discovered we are across the street from the #Nordica stop. I know I can search by location/time, but since our tours have thus far run late, I'm not sure what time I should be looking for. I'd like to look at the route maps so I have some idea since I don't actually know where much is. Basically, I know the City Hall stop and Mjodd.
- Any Software Engineers in the London area? Walton on Thames, United Kingdom, more specifically.Strictly speaking, this isn't really #vcs. I guess VCS is still the core of the business, but it's easy for me to think that since that's where I work.
- New project, if you're on the facebook. Mostly for #minnesota at this point: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2155961104661099/
- Any #python geniuses got any ideas as to why this would work for one call, but not a bulk call?p4Types = dict ()print( "Fetching file information..." )results = p4.run_fstat('-Os', '-F', '^action=delete & ^headAction=delete & ^headAction=move/delete', '...' + extension)for result in results:f = result[ 'depotFile' ]f = p4MarshalString( f )t = Noneif 'type' in result:t = result[ 'type' ]elif 'headType' in result:t = result[ 'headType' ]t = p4MarshalString( t )if not t in p4Types:p4Types[ t ] = list ()p4Types[ t ].append( f )full script at https://github.com/gorlak/p4scripts/blob/master/p4type.py
- Do you know someone that speaks #Mandarin that is looking for work? Do they live in #Australia?
- Putting together a trip to #Yosemite. Who wants in?
- I'm not sure this is really a #vcs issue. It's more of a deployment issue, but anybody every heard of #jenkins having issues with the '.' character? Seems bizarre. I think it may be a plugin escaping issue, but just want a sanity check.
- Does #openssl have a timeout value? I'm not seeing anything at https://www.phildev.net/ssl/opensslconf.htmlappears yes, but I still don't know how to set it: https://swarm.workshop.perforce.com/files/guest/robert_cowham/openssl/main/doc/ssl/SSL_CTX_set_timeo...https://maulwuff.de/research/ssl-debugging.html#hdr1 has some good stuff, but I'm still not sure what's going on with this issue.
- Pretty sure I know some people that qualify for this. This is interesting: "Proficient with a wide variety of Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, FreeBSD, Linux, Solaris, HPUX."Really not sure how much #Solaris and #HPUX we have around here, but Certainly we supported Solaris in the past. Our #FreeBSD support is in the past as well, but I figure that's not as obscure as the other two. I'm sure I can get details on that sort of stuff if you are interested.More info: http://bit.ly/2JJr4hL
- I haven't posted anything from https://www.perforce.com/careers in a while because I haven't gotten much feedback about the posts. We have 10 (or 12 depending on how you could) positions: 3 in England (it says UK, but they are basically in London), 5 in Minneapolis, and 2 in what is essentially Oakland, CA. Most of them are technical positions, but we do have 3 entry level sales positions: https://www.perforce.com/careers/open-jobs?gnk=job&gni=8a7883a861976b8501619a0d66e34efd (this is where you get the 2 extras), and a Payroll Analyst position. A bachelor's degree is required for the entry level experience, but it's truly entry level: no experience required. Let me know if you have any questions about the positions. None of them are on my team, but I can find out details, and of course tell you what I know about the company.We do have a fair amount of BSD-licensed stuff, and we do have git tooling. There's definitely a lot of proprietary stuff though.#vcs
- "Entrypoint reached. All implicit modules have been loaded."
Seems a good thing for dependency walker to be telling me, but can anyone explain a bit what it means?
Claes Wallin (韋嘉誠) shared this.