Swift 4.0 Jabber/XMPP client is out!
We’re excited to announce that Swift 4.0 has reached full release status. The packages can be downloaded from the releases page and a full list of new features can be found in the 4.0 changelog.
We encourage everyone to get the new build and try it out, and give us feedback on our latest release.
A great Jabber client for novices (but not just for them!).
The screenshot I've added here (from one of the posts about the betas, though) shows the "trellis mode".
Some of the changes:
- New chat theme including a new font
- Support for message carbons (XEP-0280)
- Enabled trellis mode as a default feature, allowing several tiled chats windows to be shown at once
- Redesigned keyword highlighting
- Improve date formatting
- Fix Last Message Correction in multi client scenarios
milo, McClane, martinho, João Patrício and 4 others likes this.
McClane, martinho, firstname.lastname@example.org ❌, EVAnaRkISTO shared this.
Is there support for any kind of encryption? The "Security" section of the Swift website mentions only authentication.