Plasma 5.13 is out!! \o/
Today KDE unveils the final release of Plasma 5.13.0.
Members of the Plasma team have been working hard to continue making Plasma a lightweight and responsive desktop which loads and runs quickly, but remains full-featured with a polished look and feel. We have spent the last four months optimising startup and minimising memory usage, yielding faster time-to-desktop, better runtime performance and less memory consumption. Basic features like panel popups were optimised to make sure they run smoothly even on the lowest-end hardware. Our design teams have not rested either, producing beautiful new integrated lock and login screen graphics.
New in Plasma 5.13:
- Plasma Browser Integration
- System Settings Redesigns
- New Look for Lock and Login Screens
- A tech preview of GTK global menu integration.
- The Mouse System Settings page has been rewritten for libinput support on X and Wayland.
- A new dialog pops up when you first plug in an external monitor so you can easily configure how it should be positioned.
And much more!!
Coming soon to a GNU distirbution near you! (and to FreeBSD, etc xD)
McClane shared this.