AkariXB v0.6 is out!
Some of the main changes for this release:
- Parameters passed to a command can be inserted in the reply, via %params%, and the nickname of the calling user can be inserted with %user%.
- In chatrooms, commands that have a custom reply pattern won’t show the nickname of the user who triggered the command, unless specified.
- Ability to report uptime.
- When connection is lost, reconnection will always be attempted.
- Connection keepalive timeout will be forced to be lower than keepalive interval, to ensure proper timeouts.
- Basic handling of headline (broadcast) messages.
- Option to show detailed XML debug info in the console.
- Changed OK/Cancel buttons in some dialogs to follow the environment’s style.